Quora is a platform where people can ask and answer questions. If you no longer want to use Quora, you may want to delete your account. However, if you don’t remember your password, it can be tricky to delete your account. In this article, we will explain how to delete your Quora account without a password. Keep reading for more information.
Here is a ten-step procedure for how to delete your Quora account without a password:
1. Type quora.com in your browser.
2. Log into your account by keying in your password and email address.
3. If you have forgotten your password, click on “forgot password” so that Quora can send you a new password through your email address.
4. Key in the given password.
5. Navigate to the profile icon once you have logged in successfully.
6. Select the Settings option.
7. Go to “Privacy.”
8. Click on the “Delete Your Account” option.
9. Type in the password sent to you through your email address.
Note that it is impossible to delete your Quora account without entering your password in the process. Thus, if you do not remember your password, click on Forgot password so that Quora can send it to your email address.
How Do I Delete My Old Quora Account?
Deleting your old Quora account is as easy as ABC. Use this procedure to go about it:
1. Log into your old Quora account by keying in the password and email address that you used during the signing up process of this account.
2. Navigate to your profile icon.
3. Click on the “Settings” option.
4. Select “Privacy.”
5. Choose the “Delete Account” option.
6. Enter your password and confirm.
How Do I Delete My Quora Account Without the App?
Here is a six-step procedure for how you can delete your Quora account without the app:
1. Enter this link www.Quora.com in your browser.
2. Log into your account.
3. Navigate to Settings.
4. Click on “privacy.”
5. Tap on the “Delete Account” option.
6. Confirm it.
How Do I Delete My Quora Email Account
If you want to delete your Quora email account, consider deleting your account using this procedure:
1. Type quora.com in your search bar.
2. Log into your account.
3. Go to your profile.
4. Click on “Settings.”
5. Select “Privacy.”
6. Click on “Delete Account.”
7. Click Close Account.
What Happens When You Deactivate Quora?
When you deactivate Quora, you will no longer receive notifications and emails from Quora. However, you will still see your posts.
Once you reactivate your account, you can post your questions, comments, and answers on your account.
Should I Delete or Deactivate Quora?
It is best to deactivate your Quora account rather than delete it. Deactivating your Quora account means pausing it for later use. You can still access your posts after reactivating your account.
On the other hand, deleting your Quora account will be a total loss for you because all your data will be erased once you try logging in again.
How Long Does Quora Take to Delete Account?
It takes Quora 14 days to delete accounts. Once you delete your account, it is immediately deactivated, and the deletion of data begins.
If you try to log in within these 14 days, you will reactivate your account, meaning the deletion process will be canceled.
How Do I Know if My Quora Account Is Deleted?
If your Quora account is deleted, you cannot log in again after two weeks of the deletion. Besides, you will not receive emails from Quora because you do not have an account on this platform.
Once you try to sign up with the exact details, you will not get your posts on this platform; you will have to start from scratch.
How to Delete Quora Account from Gmail
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to delete your Quora account from Gmail:
1. Go to your Gmail account.
2. Tap on emails sent to you from Quora.
3. Scroll down where you will get a link.
4. Click on that link.
5. You will then be directed to your Quora account.
6. Navigate to your profile picture.
7. Click on the “Settings” option.
8. Tap on “Privacy.”
9. Scroll down until you get the “Delete account option.”
10. Click on the “Delete account option.”
11. Confirm the details.
You are now done with how to delete a Quora account from Gmail.
How to Delete Quora Account on Mobile
If you want to delete your Quora account on mobile, use this ten-step procedure to go about it:
1. Go to your Quora app on your mobile.
2. Open the Quora app on your mobile.
3. Log into your account by keying in your password and email address.
4. Navigate to your profile picture.
5. Click on the “Settings” menu at the bottom of the screen.
6. Click on “privacy.”
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will see the “Delete Account” option.
8. Click on the “Delete Account” option.
9. Confirm and you will be done with the deleting process.
How Long Does It Take to Delete Quora Account
It takes 14 days to completely delete all the data in your Quora account. This means you can still access your Quora account within this period if you have decided to change your mind about deleting your account.
Once these days are complete and you have not tried to log in to your account, it will be permanently deleted, hence you will never retrieve it.
Difference Between Delete and Deactivate Quora Account
Deleting a Quora account means permanently removing your Quora account, whereas deactivating a Quora account means being inactive for a while, thus pausing it for later use.
Deleting your Quora account is one of the decisions that will not be undone either way; therefore, you will lose everything, while deactivation is a temporary situation that can be accessed later on.
Also, deactivating your Quora account means you can still log in with your details and reactivate it to post questions, answers, and comments. On the other hand, you will not be able to re-access your account through your normal logins unless you start by signing up again on this platform.